GamesHT might unveil the personal information under exceptional state of affairs such as conformity with subpoenas, court orders, warrants or lawful processes or to institute or put into effect our own legal rights in order to defend besides legal claims.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience–your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website–we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service–your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send emails occasionally–if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To contact you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, and enforce our website’s terms and conditions.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.