Young or old, almost every people has at least one mobile phone. And people can hardly say that they will use one phone during their entire life. They may get their phone stolen or broken. If you have a broken phone, tell you broken phone story here to win a new iPhone 5S:
Wondershare organized a broken phone contest this month to ask people for broken phone stories and one lucky people will win a new iPhone 5S. Go to the contest page for what will be the prizes: http://www.wondershare.com/broken-phone/
Rules for the contest:
1. Submit your broken phone stories during May 5-25 via text, meme, or video. Make sure that your story catch people’s eyes and and share with your friends. The story gets more views, the more chance to win weekly prizes of iPhone cases.
2. Get peopl to vote for your story during May 26-June 8. The more votes, the more chance to enter the judging period.
3. The top 5 voted stories will be undering judging during June 9-15, and judges will evaluate according Creativity/Humour, the story, relevance, popularity/sharing, overall Impression.
4. On June 16, Wondershare will announce the winner on the contest page, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and email.
And what if you have broken iPhone? The iPhone battery will get more and more worse and what should you do? Wondershare has provide the entire solution for us.
When you get your iPhone broken, the first 5 things you should do:
1. Check if your iPhone is still under warranty. If the answer is yes, then you can go to the nearest Apple store and ask for free repair.
2. AppleCare for iPhone extends two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone.
3. Go to Apple Genius Bar for some advices.
4. Check if you have bought any iPhone insurrance.
5. Go to the phone repair store for help.
What to do if you want to change broken iPhone battery£º
1. Get the new battery and tool list here: http://www.wondershare.com/broken-phone/replace-iphone-battery.html
2. Power off your iPhone
3. Remove 2 screws next to the dock connector
4. Remove iPhone back panel
5. Pull the back panel away from your iPhone
6. Remove the two screws that hold the battery to the board
7. Get battery out
If you want to know more about how to fix your broken iPhone, find solutions here: http://www.wondershare.com/broken-phone/fix-broken-iphone.html
If you want to sell your old iPhone, find where to sell and how much you can sell here: http://www.wondershare.com/broken-phone/sell-broken-iphone.html