Screen capture has become fairly common nowadays, and people use it for a variety of reasons. Some may want to record videos, others may want to create their own how-to screencasts, and yet others may even just want to record Skype calls or conferences for posterity.
Whatever the reason, if you want to record your screen there is one thing you’re going to need: Screen capture software. While there may be many options available, you’ll find that with most trying to record your screen can be a difficult process when you first get started. If you’ve never done it before, you’ll find that all the settings and options are a bit confusing, coupled with some of the technical details that you’ll be confronted with such as the video format, codec, resolution, and so on.
Instead of stumbling about in the dark trying to make sense of dense technical software, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio provides a great alternative. It is a powerful suite of tools to record and edit video, but the best part about it is the fact that it emphasizes a user-friendly approach.
By putting its features to work, you’ll be able to:
- Capture high quality HD video of your entire screen or a specific region
- Edit and enhance the video that you record so that it looks the way you want
- Choose the audio source of your video or add a music track
- Easily save the video in the optimal format based on the device or platform that you intend to use it on
- Take screenshots of the video even while the recording is in progress
- Add subtitles, captions, or other text to your video
- Include stylish transitions and special effects to make your video look professional
In short, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio has all the bells and whistles that you could possibly want when you’re capturing video from screen. If you plan out your video, script it, decide on what sort of special effects and transitions you want to include, and choose a good audio track – you’ll have an amazing professional-looking video by the time you’re done.
Of course the best way to see what it’s capable of is to try it out for yourself. Give it a whirl and see how easy it is to use all of these features and put them to work when you create your video.